4 Ways to Get Back Permanently Deleted photos and Videos from iPhone
Undoubtedly iPhones are the perfect gadgets to capture memories and to share them with your friends and family. We love to store our memories on our iPhone so that we can carry it anywhere but what if something goes wrong with our phone.
iPhones do not support external memory cards so if something goes wrong you may lose your important photos and videos. If someday you find yourself in the situation when you find your important files missing then do not get panic. There are many ways to recover deleted photos and videos on iPhone. In this article we will discuss 4 ways to recover permanently deleted photos on iPhone.
Recently Deleted Folder
Thankfully iPhones have a dedicated folder in gallery in which you can find your deleted photos and videos. Here photos and videos can stay for 30 days after deletion. So, if you find some of your photos and videos missing then you can straightway go and search for them in Recently Deleted photos folder and can find your deleted photos and videos there. You can restore all the deleted photos at once you can restore whichever is required.
Another efficient way to recover permanently deleted photos on iPhone is iTunes. If you regularly backup your iPhone with iTunes then you can easily recover your deleted photos using iTunes. Here are some simple steps to recover deleted photos and videos using iTunes.
- Open iTunes on your computer or Mac and make sure that sidebar is enabled. If it is not there then go to View and click on “Show Side bar”
- Once you have enabled side bar you can connect your iPhone to the computer or Mac.
- You will see your iPhone icon on the left pane Simply right click on it will show you options to back up your device and to “Restore Back up” first you should take backup of your device and then you can choose to restore back up it will give you an option to perform restore from your previous back up set.
- After few minutes data on your phone will be restored to the previous backup. You can choose photos and videos from the previous backup and can save them anywhere else or can share them.
- Now you can again restore your phone to the latest backup set and this is how you have successfully restored your photos or videos which were permanently deleted from your iPhone.
Using iCloud back up or Other back up services:
Apple devices comes with inbuilt back up application which is known as iCloud. When you set up your iPhone it asks you to turn on cloud backup so if you have it turned on you can get your deleted photos from there.
To download these photos, you can go to icloud.com on any Mac or computer and after logging in from your account you can download your previously backed up photos even if they are not there on your iPhone. Some people use Google Photos, some may use drop box or other third-party cloud storages to keep a backup of photos on iPhone. So, if you are using any of these third-party applications and auto sync for photos is enabled then you can find and restore your deleted photos.
Using a third-party application:
There are lots of third party applications which claims to allow you to recover your permanently deleted files and folders even if you have not taken a backup. most of these applications are paid some of them ask for money when you are installing the app while some others may ask when you will try to restore the back up. But for sure if you have accidently deleted something which was priceless for you then there is no harm in spending some money to get the things back into the place.
Most of these applications need to be installed and then you need to connect your phone and then allow access on your iPhone.
This is how you can recover permanently deleted photos on iPhone with these 4 ways. Now you will never loose what is precious for you. So, do not get dishearten if you have accidently deleted a photo on your iPhone you can get it back.